At ROC Clinic we take all the necessary measures against COVID-19 so that our patients’ visit does not pose any risk to their safety.
The first of the measures adopted consists of complying with strict protocols for the disinfection and cleaning of our centre. Another measure that is being carried out, and with which the population has been living for months, is mandatory use of masks both for our medical team and for all patients who visit our facilities. In this regard, there will also be a maximum capacity control in the waiting areas, as well as in the consultation rooms, and a control to ensure compliance with the minimum safety distance.
As for the safety measures in our operating rooms, all of them are performed in HM Hospitales, where there are low exposure COVID-19 circuits, and we have enabled PCR detection test circuits, which are performed on patients 72 hours before their surgery to find out their health status with respect to coronavirus.
Prevention measures against COVID-19
- Wear a mask when attending a consultation.
- Be punctual and try to adjust to the appointment time so as not to stay too long waiting.
- Disinfect hands with hydroalcoholic gel, placed in different points of the clinic, when entering the waiting room and in the consultation room.
- Maintain a safety distance of 1.5 meters.
- If you have or have had a fever, cough, or respiratory symptoms in the last 14 days, it is necessary to inform the specialist and not to go to the consultation in person.
- If you have been in contact with a person suspected or diagnosed with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, it is necessary to inform the specialist and not to go to the consultation in person.
At ROC Clinic our priority is to offer our patients maximum security and peace of mind.